Call for Contributions
7th International Conference on New Business Models
LUMSA University, Rome, offline and online
Sustainable Business Models Challenges: Economic Recovery and Digital Transformation
Extended submission deadline: February 15th
- Doctoral Colloquium: 22nd June 2022
- Conference: 23rd & 24th June 2022
- Submission deadline for abstracts, short papers and full papers: 15h February 2022
- Application deadline for doctoral colloquium: 1st April 2022
Calls for contributions and applications
- Conference proceedings with ISBN and DOI
- Fast track review process for Sinergie – Italian Journal of Management
- A selection of up to three contributions will be selected for inclusion in the special issue on “A strategic perspective on flexibility, agility and adaptability in the digital era” of Management Decision Journal
Sistine Chapel Private Tour and dinner buffet in the courtyard of the Pinacoteca will be organized on the 23rd of June after the conference!
Silvio Micali, MIT Professor, recipient of Turing Award, and founder of Algorand will speak on the ‘Future of the Sustainable Blockchain’.