Do you want to contribute to research and practice of product, technological and business model innovations in the context of the circular economy and sustainability?
The Institute for Integrated Quality Design (IQD) of Johannes Kepler University (JKU) Linz, Austria is looking for a passionate science-oriented postdoc or practice-oriented transfer manager to support the team!
The position can be filled with a focus on research or transfer
- Research: The successful candidate shall contribute our interdisciplinary research agenda in the areas of circular business models, sustainability-oriented innovation, product-service systems, circular design strategies and IoT-enabled life cycle management.
- Transfer: Manage collaboration efforts with industry partners, multi-stakeholder platforms, and government representatives; develop practitioner tools and transfer formats based on the institute’s research outputs.
Applicants should have
- (or be in the final stage for) a doctorate or equivalent degree;
- expertise in Circular Economy, Sustainability Innovation, Environmental Management, or related fields;
- passion for research/transfer;
- and a strong command of English as well as at least basic German skills.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2022.
For details, please see this job profile, visit IQD’s homepage https://www.jku.at/en/institute-for-integrated-quality-design/, or RG site https://www.researchgate.net/lab/Institute-for-Integrated-Quality-Design-IQD-Erik-G-Hansen
If you have questions, please contact: Univ. Prof. Dr. Erik Hansen or Dr. Julia Schmitt (email@example.com).