Call for Contributions: 4th Int. Conference on New Business Models “New Business Models for Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Transformation”
ESCP Europe Berlin, 1-3 July 2019, Berlin, www.nbmconference.eu
New submission deadline: 17th of February 2019
We are happy to announce that more than 120 participants from more than 30 countries have already registered for NBM@Berlin 2019! However, due to several requests, we would like to offer an extension for submissions until 17th February 2019.
We would also like to announce that two special issues will be linked to the conference. The official calls for papers will be published soon:
- Journal of Business Models – “Fostering Interdisciplinary Business Model Research” (tentative deadline 30th September 2019)
- Business Strategy and the Environment – “Business Models for the Circular Economy” (tentative deadline 30th August 2019, preview: https://bit.ly/2t73J41)
We invite scholarly contributions dedicated to the overarching conference and special issue themes, which includes topics such as sustainable and social entrepreneurship, sustainability innovations and transitions, open innovation, strategic sustainability management, circular economy, sharing economy, and many more.
Furthermore, NBM@Berlin 2019 will offer:
- 9 different tracks, incl. special tracks for practitioners and young scholars
- 50+ presentations from international business model scholars
- Top-level keynotes: Stefan Schaltegger, Lorenzo Massa, Nancy Bocken
- Academic, Business & Consulting panel debate: Prof. Dr. Thomas Wunder welcomes representatives from Interface, Club of Rome, Collective Leadership Institute, The Natural Step, Sustainable Growth Associates, and Center for Sustainability Management (CSM)
- Journal presentations, incl. Long Range Planning, Journal of Business Models
- A boat trip through Berlin … and much more
You are invited to submit different types of contributions (word count excl. references):
- Extended abstracts (700-1,200 words)
- Short papers (up to 2,500 words)
- Full papers (up to 6,000 words)
Please download and use the submission guidelines and templates. These contain further information on how to format submissions to NBM@Berlin 2019: https://www.nbmconference.eu/activities/submission-procedures-berlin/
We are looking forward to seeing you at NBM@Berlin 2019!
Florian Lüdeke-Freund, Conference Chair
Tobias Froese, Conference Manager