Research on sustainable business models, or “business models for sustainability (BMfS)”, is still a niche topic in both the business model and sustainability communities. BMfS researchers often find themselves in a “twilight zone”, not knowing whom to address with or involve in their research. After one decade of BMfS research, it is time to develop a joint agenda to strengthen and shape this interdisciplinary field. Collaboration between the “traditional” and “sustainable” business model communities is needed …
- Papers in Brief (XXX): Bohnsack, Ciulli & Kolk (2020): The role of business models in firm internationalization – An exploration of European electricity firms in the context of the energy transition
- Can Sustainability-Driven Business Model Design Support the Transition to a More Resilient and Sustainable Post-Crisis Economy? New White Paper
- Open Position: Associate/Assistant Professor in Sustainability Management, ESCP Business School, Paris Campus, Deadline January 31, 2021
- The show goes on: Be prepared for the 6th International Conference on New Business Models!
- Special Issue Workshop – Organization & Environment – “The Organizational Dynamics of Business Models for Sustainability”
Business Model Business Model Canvas Business Model Innovation Business Modelling Call for Papers circular economy Conferences Design Tool Job Offer New Business Models Papers in Brief Publication SBM Authors Scientific Articles Special Issue Sustainability Sustainable Business Modelling sustainable business models Thesis Workshop