Research on sustainable business models, or “business models for sustainability (BMfS)”, is still a niche topic in both the business model and sustainability communities. BMfS researchers often find themselves in a “twilight zone”, not knowing whom to address with or involve in their research. After one decade of BMfS research, it is time to develop a joint agenda to strengthen and shape this interdisciplinary field. Collaboration between the “traditional” and “sustainable” business model communities is needed …
- Book on “Business Models for Sustainability Transitions” – Video and Voucher
- New Business Models Conference 2022 – Rome (hybrid) – Submission Open Until 15th February!
- 6y-Postdoc Position (75-100%) in Circular Economy & Innovation at Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Journal of Business Models: New Thematic Section on Sustainable Business Models
- NEW EDITED BOOK: “Business Models for Sustainability Transitions: How Organisations Contribute to Societal Transformation”