Research on sustainable business models, or “business models for sustainability (BMfS)”, is still a niche topic in both the business model and sustainability communities. BMfS researchers often find themselves in a “twilight zone”, not knowing whom to address with or involve in their research. After one decade of BMfS research, it is time to develop a joint agenda to strengthen and shape this interdisciplinary field. Collaboration between the “traditional” and “sustainable” business model communities is needed …
- The show goes on: Be prepared for the 6th International Conference on New Business Models!
- Special Issue Workshop – Organization & Environment – “The Organizational Dynamics of Business Models for Sustainability”
- Call for Papers: “The Organizational Dynamics of Business Models for Sustainability” – Special Issue of Organization & Environment – Deadline April 15, 2021
- DEADLINE EXTENSION – CfP on “Managing Values for Innovation” (IJIM) – Submit until 31st October 2020
- Two Open PhD Positions in Circular Economy at University of Graz (Deadline: 14th August 2020)
Business Model Business Model Canvas Business Model Innovation Business Modelling Call for Papers circular economy Conferences Design Tool Job Offer New Business Models Papers in Brief Publication SBM Authors Scientific Articles Special Issue Sustainability Sustainable Business Modelling sustainable business models Thesis Workshop