Research on sustainable business models, or “business models for sustainability (BMfS)”, is still a niche topic in both the business model and sustainability communities. BMfS researchers often find themselves in a “twilight zone”, not knowing whom to address with or involve in their research. After one decade of BMfS research, it is time to develop a joint agenda to strengthen and shape this interdisciplinary field. Collaboration between the “traditional” and “sustainable” business model communities is needed …
- Doing a PhD? Sustainability? SDGs? Business Models? Here you go!
- We have to face it: We still don’t understand sustainable value creation!
- 6th International Conference on New Business Models – Deadline Extension 14th February 2021 – Special Issues
- Organizations have an impact on sustainability! Do you have a paper (idea) with impact?
- New Business Models Conference 2021 – Submit Your Paper Until 31st January
Business Model Business Model Canvas Business Model Innovation Business Modelling Call for Papers circular economy Conferences Design Tool Job Offer New Business Models Papers in Brief Publication SBM Authors Scientific Articles Special Issue Sustainability Sustainable Business Modelling sustainable business models Thesis Workshop