This is how SustainableBusinessModel.org shall become a lively, topically focused and up-to-date community platform:
First phase (2013):
- 1st semester 2013: collection of references to relevant scientific publications and identification of SBM scholars who will be invited to join
- 2nd semester 2013: installation of more convenient publication and scholar database, including interactive updates and improved search functions
Second phase (2014):
- 1st semester 2014: installation of interactive features like an event calender for conference announcements and calls for papers and a notice-board to search and offer partnerships for joint publications, projects etc.
- 2nd semester 2014: integration of a discussion forum open to posts of community members and non-members
- Development of an Annual Review of Research on Sustainable Business Models
Further ideas? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.