We seek authors to contribute high-quality chapters to a new book on “Sustainable Business Models” to be published by Palgrave/MacMillan in 2018. The book chapter would have to live up to the following criteria:
- Emphasize different aspects and contexts of sustainable business models, sustainable business model innovation and the successful integration and organization of sustainable business models etc.,
- Address new and recent developments, and not the historic journey of sustainable business models,
- Is based on theory and potentially includes cases to explore the theories, models and concepts discussed in the chapter in an empirical setting,
- Have a length of 15-20 pages (up to 10,000 words),
- And includes a biography of the author(s).
Submission deadline is March 1st 2018.
If you are interested, please send 5-10 lines about your chapter and a biography of 5-10 lines for each contributing author before November 1st 2017 to the editor, Prof. Annabeth Aagaard, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receive your suggestions for a book chapter contribution and, in case you have questions, feel free to contact Prof. Annabeth Aagaard.