Adam is Assistant Professor in The Department of Management, University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu w Dąbrowie Górniczej), Poland. He holds a PhD in Economic Sciences, specializing in Management Science. Working as a management consultant since 1997, his experience and expertise has grown through his contact with a number of leading companies in Poland and abroad. He is author of a variety of studies and business analyses in the value management, risk management, balanced scorecard and corporate social responsibility fields. He has (co-)authored several monographs and over 100 scientific articles in the field of management, published both in Poland and worldwide. Adam’s scientific interests focus on the issues of modern and efficient business model design, including sustainable business models and the principles of corporate value-building strategies that integrate corporate social responsibility.
- Final Reminder and Update – JCP Special Issue “Assessing and Forecasting the Sustainability Impact of New Ventures”
- Couldn’t Attend the New Business Models Conference 2021? No Problem! Here are 800+ Pages to Read
- ‘I freed Nelson Mandela’ – Prof. Peter Wells on business model innovation and sustainability transitions – And a new book
- Values – Sustainability – Innovation – Ed Freeman – Check out our ISPIM 2021 conference track
- Doing a PhD? Sustainability? SDGs? Business Models? Here you go!
Business Model Business Model Canvas Business Model Innovation Business Modelling Call for Papers circular economy Conferences Design Tool Job Offer New Business Models Papers in Brief Publication SBM Authors Scientific Articles Special Issue Sustainability Sustainable Business Modelling sustainable business models Thesis Workshop