Adam is Assistant Professor in The Department of Management, University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu w Dąbrowie Górniczej), Poland. He holds a PhD in Economic Sciences, specializing in Management Science. Working as a management consultant since 1997, his experience and expertise has grown through his contact with a number of leading companies in Poland and abroad. He is author of a variety of studies and business analyses in the value management, risk management, balanced scorecard and corporate social responsibility fields. He has (co-)authored several monographs and over 100 scientific articles in the field of management, published both in Poland and worldwide. Adam’s scientific interests focus on the issues of modern and efficient business model design, including sustainable business models and the principles of corporate value-building strategies that integrate corporate social responsibility.
- Book on “Business Models for Sustainability Transitions” – Video and Voucher
- New Business Models Conference 2022 – Rome (hybrid) – Submission Open Until 15th February!
- 6y-Postdoc Position (75-100%) in Circular Economy & Innovation at Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
- Journal of Business Models: New Thematic Section on Sustainable Business Models
- NEW EDITED BOOK: “Business Models for Sustainability Transitions: How Organisations Contribute to Societal Transformation”